Family Style Retirement Living
Memory Care Services
Maintaining Independence & Quality of Life
Founded in 2006, Country View Estates offers personalized senior living and memory care services to seniors from Huron, SD, and surrounding communities. Caring for people is at the heart of everything we do — our facility was founded to help residents maintain their independence while living in a safe, secure, and healthy environment.
Our Care is a Step Above the Rest
Our facility is smaller, privately owned, and locally operated. Our owner is on-hand to assist in daily operations, spend time with residents, and ensure we are providing more personalized care. Our staff consists of dedicated professionals. We have a mix of Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, and other medically certified individuals.
In addition, we have staff directly trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Each member of our team has been carefully screened to ensure they are helping us continue to build our community and enhance the quality of life for our residents.
Building Community &
Caring for Your Loved Ones
Our facility is home to 20 private apartments, each with its own bathroom. Because we are privately owned, we are able to provide our residents with a home-like atmosphere in a community environment. Our programs and amenities (link to assisted living page) are designed to give the elderly and their loved ones peace of mind knowing their physical, social, and emotional needs are met every day. Each memory care resident is a part of our community and our programs are designed to be inclusive and welcoming.
Higher Quality of Care
It is our goal to help each resident maintain their best quality of life and live out of a nursing home as long as possible. To enhance the ease and level of our care, we file electronic insurance claim submissions and long-term care insurance billing. Our staff utilizes computer/digital charting to keep track of residents’ healthcare needs. We accept VA program funding, and HUD funding is available contingent on income.
Our amenities include:
- Initial nursing assessment with weekly reviews between staff & family as needed for the health & welfare of the resident
- Three home-cooked meals daily, nutritious snacks & fruit available between meals
- Facility-wide security system, alarmed doors
- 24/7, awake on-site staff
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and all ADL along with medication monitoring
- Home health services including occupational therapy
- Physical therapy on-site (as needed or per doctor’s orders)
- Housekeeping, laundry, & personal services weekly & as needed
- Regular memory & sensory games
- Cable TV & People’s Transit (link to https://www.peoplestransithuron.com/) included
- Transportation is provided Monday – Friday
- Pharmacy filled planners
- Restorative Therapy
- Organized activities
- Group exercises three times a week
- Music & Church functions